(you may have to copy and paste the above email address and send from your mail program)
Our ranch specialist is Cheyenne Stanley.
Cheyenne can be reached at 918.557.5308
Updated August 22, 2019
Useful links for financing, payment calculator, weather information and more!
* 40 acres with a "weekend cabin". 2 bedrooms. 1 bath. Great hunting property. Amazing wildlife. Small pond. 100% fenced. One of a kind find. $155,000 link
* 55 acres of breathtaking views, beautiful custom rock and cedar home and wildlife. Click on the link and enjoy learning about it along with pictures! A bargain at $330,000 sold
* 160 manicured acres. A highly productive cattle ranch. Enough woods for lots of wildlife. 4,722 sq. ft. home. 2 fireplaces. 6 barns and outbuildings. Pens with a squeeze chute. Guest house. Creek. 5 ponds. 7 lush pastures. You must see to truly appreciate. link $830,000 new!
* 250 acres - Located in the heart of big buck country close to Bromide, Oklahoma . Hunting/cattle ranch. Pens. Capable of handling 35-45 AUs. Live spring fed creek runs into a crystal clear 20 acre lake. link $700,000
* 350 acres....A country, recreational ranch. 2 large 8+ spring fed, crystal clear ponds. State highway access. Wildlife - ducks and big, big deer! Beautiful building sites. Rolling topography. link $2600/acre
* 400 acres....Located less that a mile from the Blue River in Johnston County, Oklahoma. Older but comfortable 3 bedroom rock home. 4 ponds. Barn for hay storage. Equipment shed. Can handle 25-30 cows. Scattered trees for wildlife habitat. link $2450/acre
* 460 acres of prime Boggy River bottom. 3/4 mile Boggy River on South Border of property. 120 acres of farmland. approximately 120 mature pecan trees. link $2350/acre new!
* 525 acres....Prestine acreage located in a rapidly appreciating area. Elevation changes. some amazing views. 10+- ponds. Creek. Outstanding wildlife. State highway # 48 access. link $1.45 mil SOLD
* 580 acres....A ranch that has it all! Brick home built in 2013. Ponds. Limestone bottom creek. Covered full set of pipe pens. 30' x 40' shop with kitchen, bath and washer and dryer. 40' x 60' barn for equipment. Capable of handling 120 cows. 100 acre meadow that averages 5.5 bales of bermuda hay per acre. 1/2 wooded with unlimited wildlife. link $1.5 m
* An outstanding 934 acre ranch located approximately 2 hours NE of Dallas. It is nestled along 6 miles of hardwood lined Clear Boggy River frontage in Bryan County, Oklahoma, less than 2 hours North of Dallas. World Class Hunting. Outstanding wildlife. Ranch house and guest house. $2,655,300 link sold
* 940 acres....Hunting ranch located in the heart of BIG BUCK country in Johnston County, Oklahoma. Available utilities (rural water and electricity). County road access. Natural spring. 2 ponds. link $1600/acre
* 1005 acres....Perfect combination cattle/hunting ranch! Excellent improvements. 10 acre lake. 25+ ponds. Delaware Creek. Mature Oak, Pecan and Walnut trees. Cross fenced. Large home. link $2.92 million new!
* 2250 acres....A well balanced and world class ranch. Wildlife that is second to none. Quality water is in abundance both above and below the surface. Over 2 dozen surface ponds. Duck Sloughs. Wells. 6 miles of Clear Boggy river frontage. Ranch home with guest quarters. Equipment shed. Cattle working pens, horse corrals/paddock with tack room. link $5.5 million Under contract
Call Cheyenne at 918-557-5308
|THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A RANCH OR FARM|