(you may have to copy and paste the above email address and send from your mail program)
Our ranch specialist is Cheyenne Stanley.
Cheyenne can be reached at 918.557.5308
Updated April 3, 2018
Useful links for financing, payment calculator, weather information and more!
* 4 wooded acres - Perfect get away place. 100% wooded. A small, but neat 1 bedroom, 1 bath home. Located approximately 1 mile SE of Coleman, Oklahoma, in Johnston County. It is less than 2 hours North of DFW. link $70,000
* 80 acres....100% wooded. Hunting land. County maintained access roads on West and North side of property. Rural water and electricity available. $1,700/acre link Sold
* 160 acres - Good county road frontage. Water and Electric available. 65% of property is open, the remainder is timber. Capable of handling 20-30 cows. Abundant wildlife! link $1495/acre under contract
* 192 acres....Just right! 3 ponds. 50%/50% timber and pasture. Good exterior fences. Electricity along access county maintained road. Closest neighbors are a mile away. $1925/acre link
* 250 acres....A highly improved farm. 8 Pastures. 7 ponds. Capable of handling 60 AUs plus a sufficient amount of hay. 75% pasture/25% woods. Lighted roping pen. Covered working pens. Nice farm home. Owner agent. link $700,000
* 300 acres....A natural deer, turkey, duck, and hog habitat. 1-1/2 Clear Boggy River frontage. Small Primitive cabin. Large Whitetail deer population. 3 wetland duck sloughs. Trails throughout property. link $1800/acre
* 320 acres....A combination cattle/hunting ranch in Hughes County, Oklahoma. Older 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch house. Ponds. Awesome views. link $1600/acre
* 350 acres....Truly a hunters paradise! If you want to get away from it all and enjoy life, this is it. It has ponds, creeks, springs and wildlife. Please check it out! link $2,395 per acre
* 400 acres....Located less that a mile from the Blue River in Johnston County, Oklahoma. Older but comfortable 3 bedroom rock home. 4 ponds. Barn for hay storage. Equipment shed. Can handle 25-30 cows. Scattered trees for wildlife habitat. link $2450/acre new!
* 920 acres....A hunting/recreational ranch with 2 miles of Boggy River meandering through. 5 ponds. Good fences. Electricity is run into property in 2 places. Roads and trails throughout property. link $1375/acre
* 940 acres....Hunting ranch located in the heart of BIG BUCK country in Johnston County, Oklahoma. Available utilities (rural water and electricity). County road access. Natural spring. 2 ponds. link $1600/acre
Call Cheyenne at 918-557-5308
|THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A RANCH OR FARM|