(you may have to copy and paste the above email address and send from your mail program)
Our ranch specialist is Cheyenne Stanley.
Cheyenne can be reached at 918.557.5308
Updated March 2, 2019
Useful links for financing, payment calculator, weather information and more!
* 40 acres....Own a piece of historical Bromide, Oklahoma. Pasture, woods - just an all around great get away place. link $165,000
* 55 acres of breathtaking views, beautiful custom rock and cedar home and wildlife. Click on the link and enjoy learning about it along with pictures! A bargain at $330,000 contract pending
* 60 manicured acres with access off of State Highway 48. 10 acres lake. 4 bedroom/3 bath home. Equipment shed with concrete floor. Lush hay meadow. This one will be gone quickly so schedule your viewing now! link $289,000.00
* 60 acres....Located less than 3 miles from the town of Atoka, Oklahoma. A mixture of pasture, woods and grazing land. Small pond. No restrictions. Roads on 2 sides of property. Available utilities. $2,500/acre link
* 179 acres - hunting land. Great access. Available utilities. Pond. $1,950/acre link
* 204 acres - Pure COUNTRY and seclusion-GONE COUNTRY! 4 ponds. Caney Boggy Creek. Upland. Bottom Land with lush pastures. Capable of handle 50+ cow-calf pairs and unlimited wildlife. link $375,000
* 310 acees - A perfect ranch. Lush pasture sprigged with Bermuda grass. 2436 sq. ft. home with 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths. 7 ponds. Steel pipe pens. Bonus room. 30'x 50' shop with water and electricity. Hay meadown Capable of running 70 cow/calf units. link $1,085,000.00 new!
* 350 acres....A country, recreational ranch. 2 large 8+ spring fed, crystal clear ponds. State highway access. Wildlife - ducks and big, big deer! Beautiful building sites. Rolling topography. link $2600/acre
* 350 acres....Truly a hunters paradise! If you want to get away from it all and enjoy life, this is it. It has ponds, creeks, springs and wildlife. Please check it out! link $1850 per acre under contract
* 400 acres....Located less that a mile from the Blue River in Johnston County, Oklahoma. Older but comfortable 3 bedroom rock home. 4 ponds. Barn for hay storage. Equipment shed. Can handle 25-30 cows. Scattered trees for wildlife habitat. link $2450/acre
* 525 acres....Prestine acreage located in a rapidly appreciating area. Elevation changes. some amazing views. 10+- ponds. Creek. Outstanding wildlife. State highway # 48 access. link $1.45 mil SOLD
* 580 acres....A ranch that has it all! Brick home built in 2013. Ponds. Limestone bottom creek. Covered full set of pipe pens. 30' x 40' shop with kitchen, bath and washer and dryer. 40' x 60' barn for equipment. Capable of handling 120 cows. 100 acre meadow that averages 5.5 bales of bermuda hay per acre. 1/2 wooded with unlimited wildlife. link $1.5 m
* An outstanding 934 acre ranch located approximately 2 hours NE of Dallas. It is nestled along 6 miles of hardwood lined Clear Boggy River frontage in Bryan County, Oklahoma, less than 2 hours North of Dallas. World Class Hunting. Outstanding wildlife. Ranch house and guest house. $2,655,300 link
* 940 acres....Hunting ranch located in the heart of BIG BUCK country in Johnston County, Oklahoma. Available utilities (rural water and electricity). County road access. Natural spring. 2 ponds. link $1600/acre
* 2250 acres....A well balanced and world class ranch. Wildlife that is second to none. Quality water is in abundance both above and below the surface. Over 2 dozen surface ponds. Duck Sloughs. Wells. 6 miles of Clear Boggy river frontage. Ranch home with guest quarters. Equipment shed. Cattle working pens, horse corrals/paddock with tack room. link $5.5 million
Call Cheyenne at 918-557-5308
|THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A RANCH OR FARM|