(you may have to copy and paste the above email address and send from your mail program)
Our ranch specialist is Cheyenne Stanley.
Cheyenne can be reached at 918.557.5308
Updated April 21, 2021
Useful links for financing, payment calculator, weather information and more!
* 179 acres....The legendary BLUE RIVER runs through it. Large custom home. 4 bedrooms. 3.5 baths. 6 car garage. Wildlife. Pecan trees..Woods and wheat fields link $1.3million new!
* 240 acres....Located in the "deer capitol of the world" - Antlers, Oklahoma. Great highway access. Creek. Pond. 80% timber. link $1895/acre under contract
* 250+/- acres located 10 minutes North of Durant, Oklahoma. 1 mile from Caddo, Oklahoma. Approximately 1 mile of US 69/75 highway frontage. Beautiful buildng site. 3 ponds. 40 acre hay meadow. link $3,500/acre Agent owned
* 250 acres....Located in the foothills of the Arbuckle Mountains. 6 bedrooms/4 baths. 5800 sq. ft. heated area. Deer, turkey, hogs and an ocassional Elk. 60' x 60' insulated shop. Ideal family retreatnad entertainment ranch. Pictures added. link $1,850,000
* 330+/- acres....Boggy Depot River Ranch. An a river runs along the NE side of the ranch. Lush Pecan bottoms. Pens. Shop. A sanctuary for game. 3 bedroom/2 bath, 1800 sq. ft. home. link $3,000/acre new!
* 350 acres....A picture perfect ranch with a clear spring that meanders through the property and falls over giant rocks. 4 bedroom. 2 bath rock home. Rocky ridges, hardwoods and open lush improved pasture. link $3,500/acre new!
* 405 acres....A great playground for a weekend retreat. Creek. Ponds. 50% timber. Hunt. Fish. Ride ATVs. Perfect location. link $2,750/acre
* 504 acres....Located less than 20 miles from HOCHATOWN near Beavers Bend in SE Oklahoma. 10 acres lake. Spring fed creek meanders through property. 35% timber/65% cleared. Runs 150 cows. 3 bedroom cabin/home overlooking one of the 2 large lakes. link $1,612,800 ($3200/acre) new!
* 520 acres......Mountain land. Live creek. Good roads through property. Beautiful views. Near Stringtown, Oklahoma. With good down payment, one could have immediate possession. Only $750,000 pictures not available at this time. Will be available shortly. Watch this space.
* 533 acres....Keel Creek Ranch. A wildlife habitat on the Coal/Pittsburg, Oklahoma, County line. 4 ponds. 2 creeks link $2250/acre new!
* 538 acres.....a hunting recreational ranch. 1/2 mile Muddy Boggy River frontage. 80' elevation changes. 4 ponds. link $2,000/acre
* 545 acres.....This place has it all - truly a rare find. Crystal clear Goose Creek. Large Sculpted lake. Beautiful home that overlooks lake. Lush fertile bottoms. Giant Pecan trees. link $1,850,000 new!
* 815 acres.... An amazingly beautiful, recreational playground. A perfect get away. Creek. 5+ ponds. 2 nice large steel structures. It has it all.....hunting, fishing, 4 wheeling and beautiful pastures for livestock. link $2750/acre
* 1130 acres - located 14 miles Northeast of Durant, Oklahoma. 9 ponds. Perfect site for an 80+ acre lake. 850 acres are high fenced. nice 3 bedroom/2 bath ranch home. Insulated shop. Breeder pens with piped water. Covered skinning rack. link $4.35 million
* 1150 +/- acres - A secluded ranch with seclusion and diversity. 10 acre lake. Potential for 80 acre lake site. 4,000 sq. ft. insulated and heated shop built in 2020. A combination ranch with the capability to run cattle and provide habitat for multiple species of wildlife. link $4,275,000 new!
* 1475 acres....Spectacular acreage with significant varied hardwood filled topography overlooking Clear Boddy River's fertile bottom land. Supburb wildlife abounds $4,400,000 link SOLD
* An outstanding 934 acre ranch located approximately 2 hours NE of Dallas. It is nestled along 6 miles of hardwood lined Clear Boggy River frontage in Bryan County, Oklahoma, less than 2 hours North of Dallas. World Class Hunting. Outstanding wildlife. Ranch house and guest house. $2,655,300 link sold
* 2300 acres....One of the most pristine habitats know to wildlife in Oklahoma. 1.5 miles of Clear Boggy River frontage. Over 2300 pecan trees. Two bedroom cabin. 60' x 80' shop. Several crystal clear ponds. link SOLD
Call Cheyenne at 918-557-5308
|THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A RANCH OR FARM|