(you may have to copy and paste the above email address and send from your mail program)
Our ranch specialist is Cheyenne Stanley.
Cheyenne can be reached at 918.557.5308
Updated June 12, 2017
Useful links for financing, payment calculator, weather information and more!
* 4 wooded acres - Perfect get away place. 100% wooded. A small, but neat 1 bedroom, 1 bath home. Located approximately 1 mile SE of Coleman, Oklahoma, in Johnston County. It is less than 2 hours North of DFW. link $70,000
* 32 acres - Let's go hunting. It is a perfect spot. Approximately 95% wooded. Large pine and oak trees. Tributary of Chickasaw Creek runs along side of property. Utilities available. Small pond. Highway 43 access. $60.800 link SOLD
* 66+ acres - Beautiful meadow. Large spring fed pond. County road access on 2 sides. 60' x 100' metal shed with concrete floors, high ceiling and 6' retaining wall. Some great building sites with utilities available. link $199,900 UNDER CONTRACT
* 80 acres - A great hunting property with income potential. Blacktop road access. Available utilities. Super location. Borders Beaver Creek (live creek). link $1750/acre
* 120 acres of Hardwood timber, water and wildlife. A true weekend getaway tract! Utilities along county road. Some great building sites. $2,400/acre link
* 120 acres - It is ready to hunt TODAY! Feed plots. Ponds. County road accessible. Utilities available. $235,000 link contract pending
* 160 acres - Good county road frontage. Water and Electric available. 65% of property is open, the remainder is timber. Capable of handling 20-30 cows. Abundant wildlife! link $1675/acre new!
* 192 acres....Just right! 3 ponds. 50%/50% timber and pasture. Good exterior fences. Electricity along access county maintained road. Closest neighbors are a mile away. $1925/acre link
* 264 acres.....recreational and hunting property. Ready to hunt TODAY. Huge feed plots. 2 ponds. County road accessible. Utilities along county road. link $495,000 CONTRACT PENDING
* 940 acres....Hunting ranch located in the heart of BIG BUCK country in Johnston County, Oklahoma. Available utilities (rural water and electricity). County road access. Natural spring. 2 ponds. link $1600/acre
* 3855 acres....A limestone base hunting/cattle ranch. Strong native bluestem grasses. Meadow. Excellent guardrail corrals. Above average fences. 15+ Ponds. 6 large pastures. link $1600/acre contract pending
Call Cheyenne at 918-557-5308
|THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A RANCH OR FARM|