(you may have to copy and paste the above email address and send from your mail program)
Our ranch specialist is Cheyenne Stanley.
Cheyenne can be reached at 918.557.5308
Updated November 15, 2019
Useful links for financing, payment calculator, weather information and more!
* 40 acres with a "weekend cabin". 2 bedrooms. 1 bath. Great hunting property. Amazing wildlife. Small pond. 100% fenced. One of a kind find. $155,000 link
* 128 acres - A perfect mix of timber and pasture for a recreational weekend ranch. County maintained road access. Nice pond. Electricity off of county road. 25 miles North of Durant, Oklahoma link $370,000 new!
* 160 manicured acres. A highly productive cattle ranch. Enough woods for lots of wildlife. 4,722 sq. ft. home. 2 fireplaces. 6 barns and outbuildings. Pens with a squeeze chute. Guest house. Creek. 5 ponds. 7 lush pastures. You must see to truly appreciate. link $795,000
* 288 acres - lush grass with nice wooded draws for wildlife. 3 ponds. Barn. 1/2 milw of county road frontage. More adjacant land could be purchases. $2725/acre link new!
* 330 acres....Turn key combination hunting/cattle ranch. 10 acre lake. Insulated barns and shops. Covered working corrals with small tack room. 3157 sq. ft. home built in 2005. This place is at the tops of great places. link $1.4 million new!
* 350 acres....A country, recreational ranch. 2 large 8+ spring fed, crystal clear ponds. State highway access. Wildlife - ducks and big, big deer! Beautiful building sites. Rolling topography. link $2600/acre
* 400 acres....Located less that a mile from the Blue River in Johnston County, Oklahoma. Older but comfortable 3 bedroom rock home. 4 ponds. Barn for hay storage. Equipment shed. Can handle 25-30 cows. Scattered trees for wildlife habitat. link $2450/acre
* 460 acres of prime Boggy River bottom. 3/4 mile Boggy River on South Border of property. 120 acres of farmland. approximately 120 mature pecan trees. link $2350/acre
* 520 acres......Mountain land. Live creek. Good roads through property. Beautiful views. Near Stringtown, Oklahoma. With good down payment, one could have immediate possession. Only $750,000 pictures not available at this time. Will be available shortly. Watch this space.
* 580 acres....A ranch that has it all! Brick home built in 2013. Ponds. Limestone bottom creek. Covered full set of pipe pens. 30' x 40' shop with kitchen, bath and washer and dryer. 40' x 60' barn for equipment. Capable of handling 120 cows. 100 acre meadow that averages 5.5 bales of bermuda hay per acre. 1/2 wooded with unlimited wildlife. link $1.5 m
* 750 acres....Perfect combination cattle/hunting ranch! Excellent improvements. 10 acre lake. 25+ ponds. Delaware Creek. Mature Oak, Pecan and Walnut trees. Cross fenced. Large home. link $2,470,000 new!
* An outstanding 934 acre ranch located approximately 2 hours NE of Dallas. It is nestled along 6 miles of hardwood lined Clear Boggy River frontage in Bryan County, Oklahoma, less than 2 hours North of Dallas. World Class Hunting. Outstanding wildlife. Ranch house and guest house. $2,655,300 link sold
* 940 acres....Hunting ranch located in the heart of BIG BUCK country in Johnston County, Oklahoma. Available utilities (rural water and electricity). County road access. Natural spring. 2 ponds. link $1600/acre
* 2250 acres....A well balanced and world class ranch. Wildlife that is second to none. Quality water is in abundance both above and below the surface. Over 2 dozen surface ponds. Duck Sloughs. Wells. 6 miles of Clear Boggy river frontage. Ranch home with guest quarters. Equipment shed. Cattle working pens, horse corrals/paddock with tack room. link $5.5 million Under contract
Call Cheyenne at 918-557-5308
|THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A RANCH OR FARM|